One bedroom, two-story historic adobe casita with kiva fireplace, full kitchen and roof deck off the bedroom on the second floor.
Holiday Rate: Add $25 per night
Casa Gallina’s Bantam Roost is a quaint 100 year old adobe casita that is full of color, charm and romance. It has a full kitchen and second story bedroom with a roof deck and beautiful views of the mountains and valley. Casa Gallina’s Bantam Roost is great as a solo artist’s retreat or as a romantic “roost” for two. Come and stay here at the Bantam Roost you’ll be happy as a hen!
The Bantam Roost features:
- Brick and Saltillo tile floors downstairs and pine wooden floors upstairs
- Low ceilings with vigas throughout the house
- Mud plastered wood-burning kiva fireplace
- Antique rugs and furniture
- Fully equipped eat-in kitchen with wrap-around bancos
- Upstairs bedroom/bathroom suite with large wood deck and great views
- Queen-sized bed with oversized goose down quilts (guaranteed for allergy sensitive people)
- Fine cotton lines in summer and flannel linens in winter
- A wireless laptop computer with high speed Wifi
- Satellite television
- CD/DVD player
More photos of The Bantam Roost: