One bedroom, two-story historic adobe casita with kiva fireplace, full kitchen and roof deck off the bedroom on the second floor.
Casa Gallina’s Bantam Roost is a quaint 100 yr old adobe casita that is full of color, charm and romance. It has a full kitchen and second story bedroom with a roof deck and beautiful views of the mountains and valley. Casa Gallina’s Bantam Roost is great as a solo artist's retreat or as a romantic roost for two. Come and stay here at the Bantam Roost you’ll be happy as a hen!
The Bantam Roost features:
• Brick and Saltillo tile floors downstairs and pine wood floors upstairs
• Low ceilings with vigas throughout the house
• Mud plastered wood-burning kiva fireplace
• Antique rugs and furniture
• Fully equipped eat-in kitchen with wrap-around bancos
• Upstairs bedroom/bathroom suite with large wood deck and great views
• Queen-sized bed with oversized goose down quilts(guaranteed for allergy sensitive people)
• Fine cotton lines in summer and flannel linens in winter
• A wireless laptop computer with high speed DSL and WIFI connection
• CD/DVD player